Thursday, August 9, 2007

MISSIONARY MESSAGE FROM INDIANA



.....Sunday was cool Tim got the Aaronic Priesthood and was ordained to be a Priest, so that was very cool. It is the best feeling in the world to see your converts get the Priesthood and see how they can change in a minute. Tim is just amazing, he is like Bruce Tharp. They are both just made for leadership in the church. Tim is stoked about his home teaching assignment. I gave Tim his scriptures and he was like, "What? For me? He liked them so much ! I know that you have spent a lot of money on scriptures but there are blessings that come from them, I hope that you feel it. I know that they have really blessed the lives of the people here. I am so grateful for your willingness to help my gators, thank you so much. It means a me and to them also.


It was a good week. We went to get Buffalo Wings with Cindy and her son Chris. I got some blazin' wings. they are the hottest ones you can get. Cindy and Chris said, "Are you sure that you want those?" I said, "Oh yeah, I am sure . I am the son of Doug Skeen, hot stuff is in my ."


...........I got the bishop to start having Missionary Correlation meeting. They have never had it before, so that will be good.


......I am excited for Kelly's new "something" to come. I want pictures. Maybe you could tell Sister Pesce, Mom, and she can call us. Well I love you all and have a good week.


Read your scriptures and pray for missionary opportunities. They are always there, we just have our blinders on. If we are always in tune with the spirit then the blinders will be off and our eyes will be open to the opportunities and The Lord will give us the words in the very hour, even in the very minutes that we need them. So take the Prophet Joseph Smith's advice and do it.

I love you all very much,

Elder Skeen

1 comment:

Ryan and Megan said...

i love that you de-code the letters for me. Its much easier to read this way