Thursday, March 20, 2008

WOW !!!

This is a copy, mistakes and all, of the email that we got from McKay this week. It is the follow-up email to the one he wrote to tell us that Randy Pesce had died. It is difficult for me to find the words to tell you just how proud I am proud of this kid, man. He has served his mission with his whole heart and soul, putting everything he had into it, holding nothing back.

"hey family,.This was the most growth i have ever had in my life over such a short period of time. in my e-mail i showed signs of doubt and fear but now i have none i have a unshakable knowledge of the plan of salvation mainly the ressurection and the life after we leave this mortal by. i KNOW that after we leave this place that we go to a place best phrased by alma as a state of happiness of rest of peace, to have no sorrow or care. That we wil stay there there both righteuous and wicked until the time goes for us to be ressurected to our mortal body. i know that this is true. I Know GOD HEARS and ANSWERS prayers of his children here on earth I KNOW. I KNOW that through the direction of the father that all the earths and all creature were made by him and through him and that nothing was made that wasn't made by him. I KNOW that christ died for all man kind saint or sinner, woman or man. I KNOW that he did indeed was hung on the cross of calvary that he told the father forgive them for they know not what they do then he gave up the ghost for they could not kill him, I KNOW that 3 days later that he did indeed rise form the that the first ressurrection did happen that becasue of that unmatchless act that we may all live tho we will died we will live again. I KNOW that we will be restored to our perfect frame. That all who have lived and died without the knowledge of the gospel will have that opportunity to hear the glorious message of the restoration and of baptism and repretance and receiving the holy ghost. and I KNOW that the rightous forces that have been called to preach this gospel from the spirit world , have a special power and authority just as we do here and that the same work is happening there and that grampa and grama and randy and gordan jump and jay plewe, and grampa baldwin are those chosen ones along with many others. I KNOW that the temple ordiances are sacred and that we can INherit all the father has if we live by these concvants we have made. That some day we will have our own eternal families. I KNOW that there is prohet on the earth today his name is THOMAS S. MONSON that he is the high priest on the earth he holds the keys to preside over this earth. And I KNOW that the preisthood of god, The sealing power that peter talks about are again on the earth I KNOW that the boy Josphe saw GOD the FATHER and JESUS the rise lord in the grove of trees that he has restore his gospel to the earth never to be be taken away again. that families can be together forever, literally bound together, depneding on our works and our intents of our heart here on earth. AND I KNOW that we are placed in certain places and experinces to grow and to learn and to have our own spirit remmber what we have learned in the pre motral life. that we will receive that knowldge one very small piece at a time, according to our faith in GOD the ETERNAL FATHER. and that we are placed in our families for a prupose , hand picked to be in these families, that we are sent to far off places to meet certain people, to share the gospel with a specific somone, to comfort a grieving brother or sister. when they are in doubt or fear, i KNOW that the people we are close with that we had a personal relationship before this life and that is why it is so hard to say goodbye when one leaves but the thing we need to remmber is that it is never goodbye it is see you later. goodbye was done away with when jesus christ the rise lord came forth that easter morining. And final I KNOW that GOD LIVES, that he loves us we are his children we loves us. HE KNOWS all and that he is the master planner. that he will give us what we are in need of at the very time we need it. that we will never get anything more than we can handle . I KNOW. I KNOW that you can KNOW also if you read stude and pray with a fervent heart with the most sincerity that you have, that you will to KNOW. i love you all so mcuh you are an inspiration to me. thank you for you prayers.

I love you all.

elder SKEEN

1 comment:

Hunter said...

I believe it is a privilege to be the first to respond to this letter. I got this from McKay and was stunned with the growth. He's been such a good missionary. Now i'll have to rough him up a little bit here in Provo.